How to make fantastic Macaroons
What you will need:
125g= icing sugar
90g=free-range egg whites
2 tbsp= water
150ml= whipped cream
Macaroon Cooking Instructions:
1. Put the icing sugar, almonds and 40g of the egg whites together in a bowl and mix.
2. Put the water, caster sugar in a pan and heat gently to melt the sugar, then turn up the heat until syrupy.
3. in another bowl add 50g eggs whites and whisk until stiff then add the syrupy mixture and mix.
4. Preheat to 170 degrees 5. put on a tray, bake for 15min.
6. then add icing in the middle