what you will need to make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 325g plain flour (sifted)
- 225g of butter melted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- chocolate chips (as many as you want)
- 250g caster sugar
1. Add the sugar and melted butter in a bowl and mix.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt together then add to the sugar and butter mixture together then add the chocolate chips.
3. Mix using your hand. Once you get a dough texture, add the egg and knead with your hands again.
4. grease a baking tray and Take some dough, roll into a ball then flatten a little or roll the whole dough into a flat circle with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter. then place your cookies not so close on the tray.
5. Place in the oven and bake at 160C for 15-20 mins. when ready they should be golden brown, then cool and enjoy.