What you will need:
- 200g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 400ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or vegetable, plus extra for frying
- a pinch of salt
1. Put 100g plain flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
2. make a well in the centre and crack the eggs in it.
3. Pour in about 50ml from the 300ml of semi-skimmed milk and 1 tbsp sunflower oil then start whisking from the centre, gradually sprinkle the flour into the eggs, milk and oil. Once all the flour is incorporated, beat until you have a smooth batter.
4. Add a bit of milk and whisk to loosen the batter. While mixing, pour in the rest of the milk. Continue pouring and whisking until you have a batter that is the consistency of slightly thick cream.
5. set the pan over moderate heat, then add the batter slowly and tilt the pan so the circle gets bigger it’s up to you how big you want it to be.
6. leave the batter alone for about 30 seconds then flip the pancake around.
7. can be served straight from the pan but it is hot and enjoy.