What you will need to make gluten free Cheese Cake:
- 140g gluten-free flour
- 120 chopped pecans
- 100g butter, melted
- 60g soft brown sugar
For the filling:
- 685g cream cheese
- 145g sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix the flour, pecans, butter and brown sugar together in a bowl until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture. Then put a tablespoon on the bottom of a muffin tray this is for the crust at the bottom finally press to make it a flat surface.
- Then preheat the oven to 180 degrees, once preheated put the tray in and bake until the base has dried out about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until very creamy. Add sugar and salt; mix well. Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. then pour in the vanilla extract.
- Then pour the batter on to each tin and fill nearly to the top, Then preheat the oven to 150 degrees, Bake cheesecakes in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely for about 20 minutes. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate until firm, for at least 2 hours.
- once refrigerated serve and enjoy.