What you will need to make Cake Pops:
- 230g self-raising flour
- 230g butter, at room temperature
- 230g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- chocolate chips
- lolly-pop sticks
To make the wonderful buttercream see link:
1. so for the cake take a large bowl and add all your ingredients and mix either with an electric mixer or by hand. Once the batter is smooth pour it in a tin and bake in a 180-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Once the cake has turned golden brown take it out of the oven and leave till cool. While the cake is cooling, you can make your buttercream if you don’t know how to make check the link above.
3. since the cake serves for eight it depends how much buttercream you have so I would do it quarter by quarter. Take a clean large bowl and take your quarter of the cake and crumple everything so all there’s left is small lumps.
4. then take your buttercream and add 2 or 3 large scoops but not all your buttercream. Take your hands and mix them together a kind of like a dough if it to sticky add more cake if it is not coming together then add more buttercream.
5. it depends on how much cake pops you want if you want more than you slowly add more cake and more buttercream.
6. Once you have finished take a small chunk and you should be able to roll it into a ball then get a tray with parchment paper and put all your balls until there is no more mixture left but don’t let the other balls touch each other.
7. Get some lollypop sticks and put them in your ball, take your tray to the freezer for 15 mins. While you are waiting, Take your thin choco chips (any choco you want) and melt them in a big bowl.
8. after 15min in the freezer get your cake pops by the stick and dip it in the melted chocolate continue with all the other cake pops.once the choco has hardened eat and enjoy.