How do I make the greatest homemade cheesecake?
- 125g digestive biscuits, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50g margarine, melted
- 685g cream cheese
- 300g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 475ml soured cream
- in a bowl, combine the digestive biscuit crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and melted margarine. Mix all ingredients well and press into bottom and sides of a 23cm round tin.
- In the same bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Put in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and salt. Then add the soured cream.
- Pour the batter into a tin. Then preheat the oven to 180 C when done put the tin in the oven for 1 hour
- When finish leaves to cool and enjoy.