5 Great Tips to try to beat social anxiety when starting a new school:
Starting a new school can be scary but with these tips, you will feel comfortable and be making friends in no time.
- When you make a friend, don’t just hang out with that one person make a whole variety of friends, Why have one friend when you can have many.
- If you are in a group of friends and you don’t feel comfortable just find another group , don’t be forced to stay in a group you don’t feel comfortable with.
- On the first day don’t just wait for a friend or a person who is going to make a conversation, start your own look around your surroundings and start a conversation even starting with a compliment for sure you will make a friend.
- try to be engaged, get people to know you, join some clubs, you are bound to find some friends
- Above all, and this is the hardest one of the lot, try to relax and have fun, your personality will shine and you will increase the chances of connecting with like-minded, easy-going souls like you